RAYMARINE I60 CLOSE HAULED WIND (ANALOGUE) DISPLAY
Stylish displays for sailboaters!
The new i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large analogue dials
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
10 - 16V DC
typically <1W (display only) and 2.4W maximum with transducer connected
45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected
|Operating Temperature Range|
-20ºC to +55ºC
-30ºC to +70ºC
up to 93%
2 x SeaTalkng and transducers