Raymarine i60 Wind Pack c/w Short Arm Vane Txd
- Analogue and digital data
- Calculates apparent (relative) and true wind speed/angle (true wind requires SeaTalk speed through water data)
Stylish displays for sailboaters!
The Raymarine i60 Wind Pack is designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. The Raymarine i60 Wind Pack is also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large analogue dials
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
Looks great with i50 Instrument displays
The Raymarine i60 displays look great with the new Raymarine i50 dedicated function instrument. The Raymarine i50 is available with Speed, Depth or Tridata.