RAYMARINE i50 & i60 Wind / Speed / Depth - 3 x Instrument c/w Txd Packs
Depth / Speed / Log / Wind Bundle Pack system, complete with plastic thru-hull transducers, wind transducer and cables.
2 x i50 displays (depth / speed)
1 x i60 display (analogue wind)
Dedicated Speed, Depth and Tridata for power and sail applications!
The new i50 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigit inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the i50 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
10 - 16V DC
typically <1W (display only) and 2.4W maximum with transducer connected
45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected
|Operating Temperature range|
-20ºC to +55ºC
up to 93%
2 x SeaTalkng and transducers