The CPT-S In-hull transducer provides a simple-to-install depth only transducer solution for non-cored fiberglass hulls. Ideal for sailing, cruising, and small powerboat applications, the CPTS-S In-hull transducer supports CHIRP operation centered on 200kHz.
The CPT-S in-hull directly connects to Element S and connects to Axiom RV, Axiom Pro, and Element HV using the A80490 or A80559 adapters, respectively. An innovative transducer tube housing design allows the CPT-S In-Hull to mount in hulls ranging from 0 to 25 degrees deadrise.
- Sonar Type: CHIRP
- Frequency: High CHIRP 170-230kHz
- Hull Compatibility: Solid, non-cored fiberglass hulls
- Deadrise Adjustments: 0, 12, or 20 degrees
- Depth: Up to 600 feet
- Cone Angle: 25 degrees
- Cable Length: 6M
Simple To Install
The CPT-S In-hull is designed for glue-in installation on vessels with non-cored fiberglass hulls. A cut-to-fit transducer housing allows the transducer to readily adapt to hulls with deadrise angles between 0° and 25°.
Sonar Solution For Cruisers
The CPT-S In-Hull transmits in the High CHIRP band for reliable depth recording, fish targeting, and bottom density. Pair the CPT-S In-hull with a Raymarine MFD for general navigation and scouting anchoring locations.
In-hull transducers offer reliable depth performance at cruising-speeds. The CPT-S In-hull accommodates RIBS, trailer boats, and applications
- Element S: Direct Connection
- Element HV: Adaptor Cable 705-A80559 required
- Axiom DV Models: Direct Connection
- Axiom RV / Axiom+ / Axiom Pro S / Axiom Pro RVX: Adaptor Cable 705-A80490 required.
- aSeries* / eS Series* / CP100 Sonar Module: Direct Connection (*DownVision variants Only